The Weekly Advertiser Horsham Pacing Cup
The $60,000 Group 2 Horsham Pacing Cup is a race steeped in tradition and prestige.
This year to be held on Sunday 31st March the Horsham Cup is the place for families to enjoy a summer day at the trots with loads of children’s activities and entertainment, a punters club, live music and giveaways.
Horsham is also BYO venue, so grab a group of friends and book a mini marquee or pack a picnic and get trackside at the trots.
Where: Bennett Rd, Horsham
When: Sunday, March 31st 2019
Gates Open: 12 pm
Entry: Gold Coin Donation to The Naked Farmer, RFDS
- FREE Kids Activities
- Picnic on the lawn
- Live on-course entertainment
- Live Music
- Punters Club
Dunn-Ezy Seed Cleaning Owners Competition
Several lucky racegoers will have the chance to OWN a horse for the day!
They'll enjoy the spoils of the Owners enclosure, talk tactics with the Trainer and Driver and the best part of all - The winner will take home $4,000!
Fill in your form on the day and you MUST be on course at the Horsham Racing Centre at 3pm to be in the running
- Free entry
- 2 x complimentary drink vouchers
- Owners enclosure
Status: Group 3
Stakes: Pacing Cup $60,000
Other racing highlights on the day:
- Trotters Cup $25,000
For further information phone Jo Cross on 0429 812 498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions ‘Dunn-Ezy Seed Cleaning Owner for a Day’ competition;
- The promoter is: Horsham & District Harness Racing Club Inc. of PO Box 632, Horsham VIC 3402.
- The competition is open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years or over, except HRV licencees (trainers and drivers), employees and volunteers of Horsham & District Harness Racing Club Inc (the club), Harness Racing Victoria (HRV) and The Weekly Advertiser, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the club, TWA, HRV or drawing of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry will be accepted per person on course on March 31st 2019
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter on course on the day by filling in the form received upon entry and placing the entry in the red barrel near the race day office. Entrants may enter once only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Each drawn ‘Owner’ will receive all the spoils of being a real owner on Cup day. This includes hospitality in the exclusive owners area on the day along with one additional guest and a meet and greet with the trainer and/or driver of the horse they have been selected to be owners of for the day. Winning ‘Owners’ will be randomly selected their own horse from the horses running in the designated race on the day. ‘Owners’ will not be able to select their own horse or swap with another ‘owner’ and the prize is not transferrable.
The Owner whose selected horse runs first place in the race will win the same ‘stake money’ that the real owner of the horse wins, $4000. A cheque will be presented to the winning ‘owner’ at the end of the day.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Horsham & District Harness Racing Club are operating under license of the trade mark ‘Owner for a Day’ owned by Ownerforaday Pty Ltd.