Boort Pacing Cup
There are not many cup meetings in Australasia that can compare to Boort.
A venue steeped in trots tradition, you’re so close to the horses when you line the fence to see them thunder up the straight that you can almost taste the action!
With something for all ages, including loads of family entertainment, easily accessible trackside bars, great viewing opportunities and a carnival atmosphere, Boort is a not-to-be-missed event.
Where: Boort Park, Malone Street, Boort
When: Sunday 18th March 2018
Gates Open: 12pm
- Country Catering
- Fashions on the Field (Ladies, Mens category and Juniors)
- Kids activities
- Giant 17m Crocodile Jumping Castle
- Leigh's Reptiles
- Fashion's on the Field - (5 Prizes inc Whitmore's $500 Lady of the Day)
- WIN a Gold Coast accommodation package for 2 people (5 nights)
FREE Umbrella and table bookings available. To book phone 0429 321 652
- Free admission
- 2 x complimentary drink vouchers